"Be the change you want to see in the world"

January 03, 2016
Hi guys! So, if you keep up to date with my other blog you'll know all about me but for all of you who are new here, I'm Lauryn, I live in the South West of England and I just like explaining my opinions towards things and receiving feedback and other people's views so I'll post ways of contacting me at the end of this post but first, on to the real stuff...

As the beginning of the new year has just passed, this post seemed incredibly relevant as I have been thinking about it for a while however it seemed particularly important right now. During this time of year, people are very much focused on new years resolutions and starting things at a certain point and then giving up if they don't do it at a certain point or another example, if you want to change something in your life, it is typical of people to say "Oh, I'll start on Monday" "I'll start tomorrow".. DO IT NOW. PUT YOUR LAPTOP OR PHONE OR WHATEVER DOWN AND CHANGE WHAT NEEDS TO BE CHANGED.

What I fear that most people do not realise is that only you have the ability to change some things if you're not happy with them. Don't wait around and avoid making the change or hope that someone else will do it for you because everyone has their own stuff to deal with and yeah, people are willing to help you of course but do you not want the satisfying feeling of achieving something spectacular or finishing something that you never thought you could? You don't have to wait for a certain point in your life to change something you're not happy with. 

One of my main life tips, which is something that you will learn if you decide to continue reading my blog(which I really hope you do) is that sometimes putting yourself first is the best thing you can do. There appears to be somewhat of a stigma of it being selfish to make decisions for yourself in bad or even good circumstances which needs to be stopped! If you constantly feel like you have to live to please others then it'll be detrimental to your health as this forms a severe dependency upon others which can also lead to strain in their life too. It is important to take your life into your own hands and if you think that a situation is going to be bad for you, you can cut it off. At the end of the day, it's you who will ultimately be affected in the long run.

So, that's the end of today's post, I feel like I became far too motivational but I hope people enjoyed it! If you have any queries, requests or just general questions, please feel free to contact me and I'll leave my contact information below. Have a great day and I hope you'll be here to read my next post!

Email - laurynmathews2@gmail.com
Snapchat - laurynmathewss
Instagram - laurynidk_

ALSO, If you want to take a look and maybe like my facebook page where I sell my art, that would be super cool! http://www.facebook.com/LaurynDoesArt

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.